ACADEMIC SUPPORT CENTER:
- Awarded to full-time graduate students.
- Recipient tutors Assumption College students in key study and reading skills.
- Value is stipend and/or tuition remission.
- Candidates should apply to Allen Bruehl, Director of the Academic Support Center, by phone (508) 767-7311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP IN CLINICAL COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGY:
- Awarded principally on the basis of scholastic record to full-time Clinical Counseling Psychology graduate students, new and returning.
- Recipient assists faculty member(s) in Clinical Counseling Psychology department.
- Value is 30 credits of tuition remission.
- Candidate should apply by letter to Dr. Leonard Doerfler by March 7 regardless of the semester they are applying toward as their program start. The letter should highlight the candidate's interest in the Clinical Counseling Psychology program and include a brief explanation of their background and career interests. E-mail: email@example.com.
- All Graduate Fellowship candidates will be notified by April 14 regardless of their semester start date - spring, summer, or fall.
A limited number of positions are available through the Office of Residential Life. Resident Director and Head Resident Assistant positions provide certain tuition remission and housing benefits. Please call the Office of Residential Life at (508)767-7505 for details.